One day we are all living our lives normally, and the next we are all suddenly living in confusion and uncertainty. There has been so much uncertainty and confusion surrounding COVID-19, and with local, state and national governments stating different information, it makes it hard to determine what exactly is going on, or how long our lives will be affected by this. Our everyday lives have been disrupted with no clear end in sight. Now we are entering “Into The Unknown.”
With children staying home from school, companies sending employees home to work remotely, universities shutting down for the remainder of the semester, restaurants, gyms, movie theaters, and bars shutting down indefinitely, nothing in our lives has stayed the same. While our personal and professional lives are being disrupted, it helps that there are so many options available for working remote and maintaining productivity.
Not sure what options are available to maximize your at home work experience? Here are some options that can help you get through this!
- Mobility – provides users a unified communications experience across mobile and desktop platforms. Mobility features – including voice, chat, video and audio conferencing – are the same, regardless of the device
- Conferencing – there are several options for audio and web conferencing to bring your team and clients together, no matter their physical location
- Collaboration – Microsoft Teams, RingCentral Glip, Slack and other collaboration tools are an alternative to face-to-face meetings internally, allowing for users to message, meet, share documents and data, use chat and much more that allows capabilities to facilitate flow of information within an organization.
- Virtual Desktops: It is a secure, cloud portal for our office desktop, applications, and storage from any device, and can be integrated with a UCaaS system. This limits issues and takes the burden of managing hardware and other infrastructure components.
- Utilizing your desk phone: We can help you set up your desk phone at home. Same as softphone applications – in or out of the office, we are connected, and you can be as well.
- Upgrading bandwidth: Our clients are having a need for more bandwidth as they might be overburdening their internal servers that are on site. Let us know if you need a free bandwidth assessment to determine if this is problem.
- Built-in Business Continuity: Some companies are struggling with VPN and SSL license needed to be added – SD WAN fixes this problem.
Corporate Technologies Group is dedicated to helping companies that are moving to a remote working option for their employees. We want to make the transition as seamless and easy as possible. Your organization can’t be agile if your people aren’t agile. Call us today so we can figure out the best remote option for you!