Yes, Please Sign Me Up for My Free IT Discovery Session
There’s no charge for this, and it only requires 30 minutes to confirm we can help. After working in IT for 20 years, we’ve truly perfected a process for helping companies like yours to get their IT systems working the way they're supposed to.
Once we both agree we’re a match, one of my top IT Engineers will come to your office to assess your systems and security in place today. This should take about 1 hour to gather the data necessary for us to put a comprehensive report together for you.
What's The Point Of Spending My Valuable Time Talking To You?
Investing a little time in this thorough process will enable you to answer some important questions.
- Are your IT systems truly secured from hackers, viruses and rogue employees?
- Are your backups configured properly to ensure that you could be back up and running again fast in a disaster?
- Are you unknowingly exposing your company to expensive fines and litigation under newly emerging data breach laws?
- Could you utilize cheaper and more efficient cloud computing technologies to lower IT costs and make it easier to work remotely?
- Are your systems optimized for maximum speed and performance? (I can tell you, 99% of the computer networks we review are NOT.)
At The End Of This Process,
You'll Say One Of The Following:
1. “I love It and I'll take it from here!” You decide to implement our recommendations on your own. If this is the case, we’ll wish you the best of luck and ask that you keep in touch with us to let us know how you’re doing.
2. “I love it and I love you!” You ask to become our client so we can personally help you implement improvements ASAP. If that’s the case, we’ll knock it out of the park ... and that’s a promise.
Think about this…
The “worst” that can happen is you get an independent third party to validate and review the security, speed and health of your computer network.
The best that can happen is we work together to finally take all IT complaints off your hands.