Business Application Integration
CTG helps your business seamlessly integrate your hosted phone system with the business applications that your teams use every day. Improve employee productivity and simplify business workflows by connecting your phone system with your CRM and ERP applications, email client, and other communication software.
Business application integrations empower your employees, whether in the office or on the road, to save time and be more productive with simple, easy-to-use integrations built specifically for their needs.
Powerful Application Integration Features
- All app integrations are built with your business in mind, providing intuitive and efficient features that keep your employees productive and connected. Advanced features streamline business processes and help your business deliver impeccable customer experiences.
- Caller Preview – Automatically displays the caller’s name in Preview or Phone window when matched to contact found in the application
- Contact Popping – Easily view the caller’s contact record by clicking the application icon in Preview or Phone window.
- Contact Searching – Concurrently search CRM and shared address book to locate contact, then click-to-dial from contact record.
- Click-to-Dial – Make calls directly from the application with just the click of a mouse.
- Automatic Call Logging – Automatically log both inbound and outbound calls to contact records within your CRM
- Call note taking – Add notes, update custom fields, and tag calls for improved contact record details within your CRM
Integration Demo – Salesforce & Vonage Hosted Voice
Application Integrations from CTG:
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Skype for Business
- Google Apps
- Office 365
- Microsoft Teams
As cloud technology continues to evolve and change how your business interacts and communicates with customers, CTG is here to ensure you have the right solutions to fit your business needs and workflows. Contact us today to learn more about how business application integrations can help you save time and money while improving employee productivity.