The cloud has completely transformed the way today’s businesses communicate and collaborate both internally and with their customers. While traditional telecom solutions certainly paved the way for business communications, cloud technology has changed the game with powerful features, interoperability, and integration to the business landscape. Your business deserves the best the cloud has to offer, and CTG has developed relationships with the industry’s leading cloud providers in order to leverage best-of-breed cloud technology for your business.
Hosted VoIP phone service provides enterprise-grade call quality with advanced unified communications features, freeing your business from the antiquated PBX that’s been taking up space in a closet. Eliminate the expensive and complicated network equipment from your office and enjoy a more manageable, flexible, and cost-effective solution with hosted VoIP.
Benefits of Hosted VoIP:
- Redundancy/Business Continuity – All features and functionality are located off-site, allowing your business to keep running even in the event of a disaster.
- Simplicity and Scalability – Add and remove users to your Hosted VoIP solution easily, providing you with a simple, scalable solution for your business communications. Software upgrades are also included within Hosted VoIP services.
- App Integration – Hosted VoIP services can offer integration with business applications such as SKYPE for Business, Google Apps, and project management / customer relationship management software. This allows you to enhance your data and user experience by utilizing existing resources you have already purchased.
- Advanced Communication Features – Enjoy enterprise-class features like auto attendant, call forwarding, DID calling, voicemail to email, and much more.
- Repurposing of Existing Premise Services – Hosted VoIP services can be used by repurposing existing premise based phones systems. This allows organizations to leverage existing assets already purchased.
Is your network ready for Hosted VoIP? CTG can help you determine if your business is ready to make the move to hosted. Contact Us today and let us help you navigate to the cloud.
SIP trunking allows you to leverage the benefits of the cloud while keeping your on-site legacy PBX system and converting your voice and traffic to route on your data network. By connecting your current PBX to the internet and using SIP protocol to make and receive calls, SIP trunking offers high-quality, reliable voice services without the additional expenses of switching phone systems.
Benefits of SIP Trunks:
- Reduced Costs – Eliminate expensive PSTN gateways, local voice trunks, and reduce hardware costs by switching to SIP.
- Redundancy – Redirect calls to another physical location, mobile phone, or hosted voicemail in the event of an outage or disaster.
- Scalability and Flexibility – Quickly and easily increase or decrease call capacity by adding and removing trunks as needed, without paying for more than what you need.
Is SIP Trunking right for your business? Contact Us today and let CTG help you determine whether SIP is the right solution for your business communications.
Hosted Call Center
Regardless of the size of your business, customer engagement and satisfaction are critical aspects to your company’s continued success. Hosted call center solutions makes it easy to provide customers with improved response times, effective call routing, and easy access to account data. Today’s comprehensive, feature-rich call centers offer built-in features to streamline operations, enhance call agent productivity, and minimize capital expenses.
Benefits of Hosted Call Center:
- Call Flow Management – Ensure smoother call handling with call flow routing and management options for linear or simultaneous call distribution policies.
- Reduced Costs – Reliable, cost-effective contact center solutions help your business reduce costs and improve customer interactions
- Improved Customer Satisfaction – Multi-channel contact handling gives customers a variety of contact options such as voice, chat, and email, building stronger relationships.
- Flexibility – Hosted Call Center will provide a flexibility to Call Center Management not available on premise based phone offerings.
Can the cloud help you build a stronger call center solution? Contact CTG today and let us help you provide your customers with enterprise-grade support and engagement.
Integrate your business applications and customer relationship management (CRM) platforms with your VoIP solution for maximum productivity and seamless communication. Integration solutions connect your phone system to the cloud-based applications that your business uses everyday, creating an enterprise-grade solution for your business.
Application Integrations from CTG:
- Google for Work
- Microsoft Dynamics
Learn More About Business Application Integrations >>
Empower your employees both inside and out of the office with mobile integration solutions. Mobile integration applications help your employees stay connected with their voice, instant message, video, and presence all connected inside their mobile app. This provides full access from desk phones and mobile devices and enables a seamless mobility experience.
Benefits of Mobile Integration:
- Improved Mobility – Mobile and remote employees are equipped with the same tools as their deskbound colleagues regardless of location or device.
- Increased Productivity – Keep mobile workers connected and engaged whether they are in the office, on the road, or traveling abroad.
Empower your mobile workers with Mobile Integration solutions. Contact CTG today and let us help you take mobility to the next level.