Are You A "Sitting Duck"?
Cybercrime is at an all-time high. Sophisticated hackers have set their sights on your business. The question is – are you covered and protected or are you a sitting duck?
Don’t be their next victim! Download our latest report, “7 Urgent Security Protections Every Business Should Have In Place Now,” to find out if you’re business is at risk and how to protect everything you’ve worked so hard to build.
Download your free copy of this Executive Report to discover:
- The #1 threat to your business that even the BEST firewalls and antivirus software can’t protect against.
- The biggest security risks with storing client data, confidential data, and financial information in the cloud.
- A common misconception about business bank fraud that will shock you – and 3 simple things you can do to protect your account.
- How to keep your network secure with mobile devices, cloud applications, e-mail, and social media sites connecting to it.
Cyberattacks are on the rise, and cybercriminals are getting more creative every day. Don’t risk being a sitting duck.
- Hackers attack every 39 seconds, on average 2,244 times per day.
- As of 2019, the average cost of a data breach is $3.92 million.
- The average cost of a malware attack on a company is $2.6 million.
- Organizations with 1–250 employees have the highest targeted malicious email rate at 1 in 323.
Download the report to make sure your business doesn’t end up as a statistic.